Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Belated 2nd Birthday Lizzie Jean!!!

So I am a little bit late in posting pictures from Lizzie's Two Year Birthday back in February!
Here is her with the fish tank from grandma and grandpa, we have gone through many fish already. But it is a fun thing to have.

Packages arrived in the mail from aunt Jenny, uncle Eric, and Jacob and Brennen.
She got a cool butterfly bingo game, and Ruthie got in on the excitement too with some stickers and tattoos.
Lizzie got a frog blanket too, that both girls wanted to have wrapped around them. She looks adorable in her leggings!
Mommy made a fleece cat for her, that she loved for about two days :)
Just look at that smile, so fake. She is still learning to give a soft smile on command!
For now I just love this one.

She got lots of new thrift store furniture for the calico critters they have.
And finally, she gets to see what mom and Ruthie have been working so hard on.
I, with some help from Ruthie, refinished a log style doll house from the thrift store.
It was an awesome find, they gave me a great deal and it turned out beautiful, I kinda wish I could live there.


Mommy had to play with it and get it set up the way she likes it. But they have their own creative minds and it doesn't stay the way I like it long.
Happy late birthday my sweet little girl. I love you lots!

1 comment:

Seven Mile Rose said...

You and Ruthie did a great job on the doll house!