Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jesus is in Ruthie's Heart!


A few days ago Ruthie woke up with a bad attitude as she often does. I told her to go back upstairs and not to come down until she has a better one. I suggested that she pray and ask God to help her change her attitude and be happy. She went up and I didn't hear from her for awhile. She finally came down the stairs and smiled at me real big and said, "I asked Jesus into my heart!" I figured that was enough, and she was ready to come downstairs:)
I know she is young and may not even really understand what that means but she knows that she wants Jesus and that is awesome. I congratulated her and talked about it a little with her.
We love you Ruthie!

2 comments:

Rae said...

Jaime,

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm glad you enjoy it. I appreciate the feedback about the shirts. I think you should definitely sew for yourself -- I took a break from baby sewing and really enjoyed it alot!

Seven Mile Rose said...

Oh Ruthie you make me smile and cry all at the same time. I love you. Grandma