Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jesus in her heart!!!

We have shared with Lizzie about Jesus often, but as with Ruthie we never wanted to push her into a relationship with Him. Ruthie shares the gospel with her sister and wanted her to ask Jesus in her heart. But the last time Ruthie began sharing I helped her understand and asked her if she wanted to pray and ask Jesus in her heart, Lizzie wanted me to pray and didn't want to do it herself so I said I can't do it for you but you don't have to do it now, maybe another time.

So the other day in the car (we were eating breakfast on our way to church) we prayed for our food, and then Lizzie piped up that she wanted to pray and ask Jesus to come into her heart. I hadn't even mentioned it to her in a while and was surprised and told her okay go ahead. She prayed and asked Him into "mine and Wufie's (Ruthie's) heart". She then went on to pray for us to heal up, since we are kinda sick, and for all kinds of stuff. She was really excited and we congratulated her. I am so blessed that both of my children thus far want to have a relationship with their Maker. I pray that they both continue to walk in His ways and follow Him all the days of their lives. And that their baby brother too will come to the same decision in his life.


God bless everyone, I know I haven't posted in a really long time, but we don't have internet at home anymore so I have to do it at the church. This was a big enough milestone that it needed to be shared and written down so we can remember forever.
Praise be to God!!!

3 comments:

Seven Mile Rose said...

Wow that's so awesome, Jaime. Thank you for sharing that heart touching news! Mom(Grandma)

Steph said...

so sweet and wonderful to hear what's going on in your lives! how is that baby brother coming along? a belly shot would've been nice ;o). God bless you guys, Jaime!

Anonymous said...

the precious information u provided do help the investigation for my company, thanks.

- Lucas