Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Getting Stronger

  • Ruthie at breakfast eating an egg says, "Mmm....thas' so good. And it's healthy. It makes me strong as a fish!"
  • She just went poop, and says, "I will show Daddy my poop." When I told her he was not here and she needs to flush it she said, "it looks like a little squishy panda." Whose daughter is she anyway?
  • She wanted to watch the exercise movie, she hates having her picture taken so I had to sneak and get a few shots of her exercising to Core Secrets:

Lizzie's having a lot of fun, she is a happy baby, and getting pretty good at sitting up

And Ruthie had a lot of fun riding neighbor Laurie's horse Ally last weekend



4 comments:

Seven Mile Rose said...

Cute pictures! And the apple doesn't fall far from the tree missy!

Great Grandma Lola said...

LOVE THOSE PICTURES!! Dick says Thanks for including us in your blog.
From
Great Grandma Lola

Great Grandma Lola said...

LOVE THOSE PICTURES!! Dick says Thanks for including us in your blog.
From
Great Grandma Lola

The Bakers said...

WOW! That little girl sound a LOT like her mama! I'm SO glad we live far enough away I no longer have to hear what your poop looks like! What goes around comes around, Jaime Jolley...